Engineering Design Team enables you to realise your design ideas cost-effectively. We can help you to fine-tune your dreams and locate local tradespeople to realise them. And we work in your language.
Working with us couldn’t be simpler. Just follow these steps:
- Take a photo of the space where you want to install your new stairs, walkway, furniture, railings, or cladding.
- Collect pictures or drawings of similar applications you like and send them with the photo of your space to email@example.com or use this form on the contact page.
- You’ll receive an image from us which show which measurements we need. Take these measurements and email them back to us.
- When we receive your measurements, we create a rough drawing of the design and a cost estimate.
- Once we receive your approval and payment, we create detailed digital plans in Solid Works which include measurements, drawings of individual pieces, different views of the designed item, and a bill of materials.
- You can take the plans to a local manufacturer or specialist to have your specific item manufactured and installed. We can help you find a local company who can work with you in your own language.